OPTICAL DESIGN SOFTWARE
Q & A
Optical Design software provides an optical designer with a set of tools to evaluate and test the performance of an optical system or apparatus.
- Lambda Research Corporation
- Reduced trial and error process
- Save time and money in optical apparatus developments
- Increases productivity
- Higher Optical design quality
- Reuse and easily change existing Optical designs
- Simplified in Sharing designs
- Optical simulation solves real-world problems quickly, safely, and efficiently. The simulation provides an important method to analyze complex optical systems and save time and money when one moves to the implementation phase.
- Yes. 3DOptix has free online optical design software. One can access the tool at www.3doptix.com
- Yes. 3DOptix has free online cloud-based optical design software. One can access the tool at www.3doptix.com
- Go to www.3doptix.com, and Press the “Get Started” button on the website. Comlete the registration process and start your optical desgin.
- Build an optical setup
- Use off-the-shelf Optical elements or create customized ones
- Import any CAD file
- Use the 3DOptix off-the-shelf optomechanical directory or import any customized CAD part
- Run Geometrical/Ray tracing optics simulation
- Analyze the design with the 3DOptix analysis portal
- Print and Share the design
- An Amazing 2D sketch creation tool
- Compare Pricing